? ??????????????Palm Sunset? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (287 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 63722 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (83 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 11602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lo BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

You Raise Me Up

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;



When troubles come and my heart burdened be;



Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,



Until you come and sit awhile with me.







You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;



You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;



I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;



You raise me up: To more than I can be.







You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;



You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;



I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;



You raise me up: To more than I can be.







There is no life - no life without its hunger;



Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;



But when you come and I am filled with wonder,



Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.







You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;



You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;



I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;



You raise me up: To more than I can be.







You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;



You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;



I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;



You raise me up: To more than I can be.
 
 

0 comments: